Photographing a wedding is so much more than just holding a fancy camera to take pictures. It is capturing you and the heart of your day. To catch the dreams behind all your hard work planning I want to get to know you and become your friend not just an outsider with artistic opinions running around in the background. How do I do that? Well it all starts with questions. These are a few of my favorite questions that I ask every bride!
- Where did you meet?
- How long have you been together?
- What did you first love about each other?
- Where was your favorite dates?
- How did he pop the question?
- Where will your wedding be?
- Why did you chose your venue?
- What are you most looking forwards to throughout your day.
- What part of marriage are you most excited about?
- How do you see yourself as an old married couple?
All of these questions help me get to know you better. By knowing you I can capture the things that are most important to you on your very special day!
If you’re getting married or have been married I want to get to know you too! How would you answer any or all of these questions?